Struggling to find the right treatment for your hair loss?
Safe Laser Therapy can help you restore Your confidence!
Hair Loss or Alopecia is usually the first sign of distress within the body. Stress, genetics, illness or medication, auto-immune disease, hormonal issues, inadequate nutrition, nicotine, hair treatments, excessive DHT & oil deposits, dandruff and various other scalp conditions are the most common culprits. Unfortunately, most of these are often unavoidable.
Safe Laser Therapy, LLC in Stamford, CT can help you regain the hair you once loved!
Why Choose Low Level Laser Therapy?
Besides being safe, effective, non-Invasive, painless and affordable, Low Level Laser Therapy offers the following benefits:
- Control excess levels of DHT hormones
- Increases blood flow and thus hair growth in follicle still capable of producing hair.
- Reduces hair loss noticeably
- Repairs damaged hair shafts.
- Increases thickness of individual hair strands and provides a fuller appearance.
- Relieves itchy scalp conditions.
- Regulates sebatious gland activity and prevents overly dry or oily scalp.
- Decreases recovery time when used in conjunction with hair transplants.
Who Can Benefit from This Treatment?
Low Level Laser Therapy has been clinically used to treat numerous ailments without any known side-effects for over 30 years and has been cleared for safety by the FDA. Few of the common varieties of hair loss that can be effectively treated are:
- Alopecia totalis and Alopecia areata
- Male-Pattern Baldness as well as Female-Pattern Baldness
- Scalp disorders (Eczema, Psoriasis, Dandruff, Parasites, Fungal / Bacterial infections)
- Hair loss or issues related to styling, hair treatments or environmental factors
- Hair loss due to stress & medical conditions like Diabetes, Anemia, Cancer
- Hair Loss due to hormonal disorders like thyroid, Auto immune ,Menopause
- Hair loss due to medications for cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Anti Depressants, Birth Control
Get the Treatment That Works!
Visit Safe Laser Therapy in Stamford, CT.
Call 203-267-9554 and treat hair problems from the root!
Talk to your therapist and learn how you can experience relief from stress!